Wednesday, November 12, 2008







we had the make up lesson today. haha.. and now i know that actually wynny and me really resemble each other. LOLS. she is my "jie jie".. mandy, get well soon. my stomach oso pain. =(

how to not think of you? i went to my room, seeing everything that you had given me, makes me reminded of you. the jacket im wearing now, is the one that you bought for me. its raining for the whole day, so cold. last time when we are still together, you would hug me and say that you will protect me forever. but where are you now? gone. no longer mine. its going to be hard for me to forget you, but i will try. i will try to hold back my tears whenever i think of you. i got to stay strong. STRONG.. days without you, sucks. why do i keep thinking of you when im at my weakest? you wun be there for me anymore. but i will keep this sentence in my mind, you didnt cherish me and its your loss.

No comments: