Monday, September 29, 2008








jia bin, me, mandy and joan
mandy, joan and me
from IR3. mandy, shasha, joan, me, sabrina and only guy from our class, jia bin.
our pass. with very not nice photos. *enlarged and blurred*
some pictures and views on the site for the s'pore first night race. hahah. had fun working from the 26 to 28th.. =D was tiring for my legs and my sole is hurting like hell. i think its caused due to the standing and walking for very very very long hours. =( and the muscles ached when i woke up this morning. now, its fine. didn meet him as promised. something obviously happened.. when, nvm. at least we met up at the morning at 8.30am on the 27th. the time we met was short but, sweet. he says he doesn wan me to work for such long hours because his heart aches when i complain to him that my sole hurts. hahah.. =D now, he calls me 'ironwoman' because i call him 'ironman'. cus he can tahan very long hours of works without any aches. *wow* well, stayed at home today and rest my poooooor legs. haha. they are okay now. see my mood whether tml iim meeting him or not.






No comments: