Wednesday, September 3, 2008

i hate myself for being so dependent on you. maybe is last time we meet too much, thats why when we didnt meet for a few days, i feel so weird. like i forgot to do something important.. you promised me that you will accompany when your sept holidays come. but you will work too. but what i never expect is that you will only accompany me for a day. i'm depressed, sad, angry. all different emotions came into me. i hate myself for not being strong enough to accept this kind of things. am i very useless? am very sad but yet i told you nothing happen to me. if you are willing to meet me only tml is because i cried, den its okay. i dun want to force you to do something that you dun want. i wun feel good too. you lied to me again and again. about accompanying me during your holidays? i think its not going to be true. its just a pack of lies. is one day enough for you? i tell you, its not enough for me. i know im selfish, but this is me. im very sad and unhappy everyday, but i still have to pretend that im happy in order not to spoil any one's day, but what lies underneath my heart, no one knows. i hate myself right now.

No comments: