Tuesday, June 23, 2009

23 june (edited at 2am plus)
stayed at home the whole day.. hmm, starting work soon.. hahas. working for a week is better than nothing.. went to bed around 12am but was awaken by a man cursing and swearing under my block. ZZZ~ it was around 1am plus when me and my dad saw him from above. he walked away after shouting then around 2am plus, he came back, this time round, he started kicking the bins opposite my block and what was different is that he is in black tee now. he was in white around 1am plus. my dad joked and said that he was afraid that ppl might call the police so he went back to change. i think so too.. he was carrying a black carrier with him. not long after, police came and he walked towards my block, previously was directly opposite my block. wonder what happened next.. hahas.. LOLS. *and the king broke my mum favourite mug and it was the one i bought for her, but he never get any scolding... she just said "k, nevermind." -.- what if im the one who broke it??? hmmm...

No comments: