Friday, May 22, 2009

its freaking scary to be stalked home by someone.
today there's this malay guy that stalked me from my house the CC there, all the way to my block.
while waiting for the lift, he catch up and talked to me.
saying that he wants my number and he's drinking red bull. -.-
i looked at him once and prayed for the lift to come faster.
i went into the lift, and went up quickly. while the door is closing, i saw him rushing to press the button, but luckily, im faster.
i ran down the stairs after i come out of the lift.
i looked down, and he was looking up, shouting "girl, i want your number"
FREAKING SCARY.
i told inping about this and she said "what if he is a flasher?"
LOLS. he better not be one..

AND I NEED A NEW PHONE RIGHT NOW.
MY PHONE IS OFFICIALLY PRONOUNCED DEAD.

No comments: