Sunday, October 19, 2008







K session with mandy and da jie on the 17 oct. really had fun singing and ki siao-ing with the both of them. hahas. had our dinner at chomp chomp and then bused home. =D

went out today to meet him. actually i met him yesterday too. but we only met for around half an hour??.. well, because he got to go work. =( he told me that from tml onwards, he will be working everyday except sundays. well, that means he will NOT be meeting me so often already. only one day? I dun think its enough for me. and something actually happened that make him wanting to bay “let's break up” on 18 oct. i dun wanna talk about it. it hurts alot. =( why does he have to work EVERYDAY?? i cant really understand. haiish. is MONEY really that important? face it bahhs, money is the most important thing in this world. no money no talk. maybe i should get a job too. anybody got any job intros? i miss him. i hate him for wanting to work everyday. then what about me???

No comments: