Sunday, July 6, 2008

a) Answer the questions below, do a Google Image Search with your answer, take a picture from the first page of results, do it with minimal words of explanation.



1.The age I'll be on my next birthday...








and it's on th 25th of august !!

2. A place I'll like to travel to...



3. My favourite place...


taiwan

4. My favourite food.



5. My favourite animal...


6. My favourite colour...


7. My favourite piece of clothing...

tee shirts.

8. My favourite song...

anything from show luo zhi xiang.

9. My favourite TV shows...


10. The town which I live in...

ang mo kio


11. My screen name...


12. My first job...

in a cake factory, Bake zin


13. What bad habit I have...

lazy lazy lazy




14. The one thing I'd like to do before I die...

give a kiss, hug and say i love you to the ones i love.


15. The first thing I'll buy if I get $1,000,000

CLOTHES





































































































No comments: